Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Topsy - Turvy

So it has definitely been awhile since I last posted - And damn, has a lot happened.

So I'll just start and give a brief overview:
I met a guy.
I cheated on my fiance with him (we made out).
I left my Brian for Johnny (basically).
I have really found myself again and I am SO incredibly happy - it's crazy.
I realized I had changed a lot and lost myself a lot in Brian. (No fun).
I had some good days and bad days... (now just good days and bad moments).
Johnny is AMAZING. He is a nice guy. Normally girls don't go for the "nice" guy... but I did. And I am not sure if I could have appreciated him before now.
I don't really have a set place to live. I was living with Brian - some of my stuff is still there, I have most of my stuff at my grandmother's, and I stay a lot of nights with Johnny.
I got my tongue pierced (it's been a week). I finally got the short bar in. Thank goodness!
Brian met a girl and he seems really happy. I truly think she's better for him than I ever could have been. (I am really happy for him).
I adore Johnny's friends and probably get along better with them than Brian's Charleston friends. (and she gets along well with all of his friends, yay!)
Johnny fits in with my family so well. Him and my sister fight like siblings and my mom loves him. (WOW didn't think she'd ever like someone I was with, haha).
I probably will be moving to Pennsylvania with my family in August... I'll be spending a lot of my summer up there as well. Hopefully, Johnny will be able to come up to. (Each day though I start getting more and more scared and sad about leaving here and him...).

Okay, so that's the basic breakdown of the past month or so...

Right now I'm still waiting for my tongue to heal so I'm not as nervous about it and so I can drink alcohol again, haha.
I'm helping my sister get ready for prom! (She's a freshman going with her senior boyfriend).
I'm stressing about the end of the school year. (AGH!)
I'm SO excited about May because David's (my step-dad) daughter, her husband and their two little girls (2 and 4) are coming into SC from Russia! The girls have never been to the states and they will be spending 2 weeks in Hilton head and 2 weeks in Garden City! I am so excited to share America things with them and also to let them experience the warm weather of the beach in SC!! (No joke it's getting me through to the end ofthe semester).
I'm going to see Turnadot with my family and Johnny Sunday and I am so excited to share with him an opera! Oh, we're also going to my Methodist church in the mornign before because I went with him and his family to his Presbyterian church on Easter. (He had Easter dinner with my family... wow it was hilarious!)
I'm also still trying to get the rest of my stuff out of my old apartment and into my parent's storage unit. It's just tough. (Ugh...)

So that's what is going on now.

On a side note I hate my dad even more. He texted me a few weeks before he was going to be coming into town to let me know. I texted him back to let him know I would be in town but my mom and sister would not be. He said that was fine. When he came into town April 2nd he sent Kendall an e-mail to let her know and I did not even receive a text message... Yea he's a ass. He only calls me when he's in town so I can bring Kendall by and not my mom. What a fucking asshole. Really? Apparently I really do not matter to him. And I wonder why I'm so bitter about marriage and such. Fuck him.


Well that's about it for now. Hopefully I'll start to post more so I can keep up with the next few months before I move. I know it'll be wonderufl to look back on. I am so excited about the rest of my time here... no joke.

Much Love,
Claudia

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home