Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Feels Like Lightning

Feelin(s): exhausted, scared, lonely, slightly less excited, and finally...insecure
Time: 8:14 PM

So I drove 6 hours today. I am currently in Prince George, VA. My car did really well though. Went through a tank of gas and refilled when I get here. Wow. Gas is expensive. I am really sore though. My lower back is definitely the worst. I want a massage...

We went to Berkeley Plantation once we got into VA. It was really cool. Not quite what I expected. It felt so old. I love that feeling. There was a wedding going on. Really small and quaint. How cool. Definitely how I'd want my wedding. The guests weren't even all that dressed up. I really liked it. It made me sad...

We went to Ruby Tuesdays for dinner. I got the Brewmaster burger. It was supposed to have their own steak sauce on it. I would have rather had A1 on it. At least I tried something new.

I feel so insecure right now. I'm so uncertain about so much right now. What sucks is that I can't even talk about it. I really wish I had some sort of direction. I'm stuck again.

Okay, Pool time. I'll update soon. This is fun. haha.

Please forgive me if I act a little strange
For I know not what I do
Feels like lightning running through my veins
Every time I look at you

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home