Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I Just Can't Resist You

Feeling(s): so tired, clean, let down, still insecure, excited, and in planning mode
Time: 10:45 PM

We left VA this morning around 9:40 AM. Drove the rest of the way through VA, Maryland, Delaware and finally got to Pennsylvania. Maryland was crazy! We had to go around D.C. which even on a Sunday was crazy. I can only imagine during the week. It was so crazy to look up and see all of the other highways crossing over and such and people were maniacs. I found a nice Dodge truck though that became my pace car for about 45 min though. He really helped.

When we finally got to the apartment complex we got David to show us the way to the new house. For the first time I got to see it!! I really love the area and the house. It definitely needs some redecorating though, but that makes me happy! I am in major planning mode. =D

After we saw the house we came back to the apartment to get ready to meet Philip for dinner. He is the orchestra director at TCNJ and a good friend of David's. We talked about the music program and then we went to TCNJ and he showed me around the music building. Definitely not too much to see, but that doesn't bother me.

I found out that there are multiple companies that pick up your trash here... how weird. We're trying to find the cheapest company.

Right now I'm feeling pretty let down... I was looking forward to something all day. *sigh* That's the way of things though, no?


I feel so untouched and I want you so much
That I just can't resist you, it's not enough to say that I miss you
I feel so untouched right now, need you so much
Somehow I can't forget you,
I've gone crazy from the moment I met you

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home