Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Feeling(s): pissed, annoyed, frustrated, upset, tired, completely attacked by allergies
Time: 12:16 AM

It's just been one of those days.

I find out from Brian today that Johnny is dating someone. That's a surprise. He wanted to be close friends... yet he wouldn't even tell me he was into some girl? It's just whatever. I would have been SO happy for him cause I remember him talking about her. Now I really don't even want to be his friend or want to even care. I just can't believe it. I mean I was so pissed at Brain when he put him and Ash on facebook without telling Kelsey and him and Kelsey didn't date. Like really? I'm not happy I feel like I somewhat deserve an explanation since we had sex last Wednesday... But I guess it just doesn't matter. It's not like he was man enough to tell me how he was feeling. There were so many nights I hurt him by telling him how I felt or what was going on when I didn't even need to. It may not always have been for the best. But I promised him I'd be honest with him. I guess promises end when the relationship does. I just thought friends were better than that.

My analogy today. When I left Johnny for Brian I put all my chips in cause I felt I had the best hand, but I didn't. I lost. I bought back in but I don't have much. I've been surviving on the table with my meager buy in and loans from friends. I'm not going all in for quite some time. I'll be playing it safe for awhile.

Oh yea, and I said that karma would be a bitch.
*For leaving Brian - I had a complete freak out and had my heart broken when I went back
*For cheating on Johnny - he decides facebook is better at telling me what's going on in his life and also decides drunk sex is the way to go when I was almost black out. sweet.

Oh yea, got lost today for over an hour and a half trying to find my way to and from the animal shelter that we found was closed when we got there.

(The first lyrics that don't quite go with my mood. I just like the one line)

She's fresh to death,
She'll be the death of you,
Seduction leads to destruction.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home