Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Feeling(s): scared, excited, knot in my chest, cold, and sad
Time: 5:58 PM

So last night I finally got a call from Johnny explaining the situation. And even though I was so mad at him I could never actually hate him. He's too amazing and I understand why he did what he did. I do wish him the very best and I really hope we can stay friends. (Also, of course part of me still loves him).

Brian and I have been talking a lot and he said I could either talk to him or Johnny not both. So I chose Johnny. I need an honest friend who gives good advice. I also don't take well to ultimatums. I do hope Johnny's new girlfiend is okay enough with me to allow our friendship. I'm not wanting to take him back. I want him happy. =)

I am really scared of being alone here, but I am determined to make friends and find cool people.

I am upset about completely exing Brian from my life. It hurts and it's going to take major time to be completely okay. I do still love him but I don't think it's for the best right now. We both just need to move on and continue with our lives.

'Cause after all
I'll see you sometime
Maybe when I can't recall
How you drove me crazier

Forget about it
When forever's over
I won't remember how much
I loved you anymore

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home