Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I Hate Facebook

Feeling(s): almost in tears
Time: 12:51 AM

Have I mentioned I hate facebook? Like really? Today has not been my day and a lot has to do with facebook. Can we just not be human and talk, be polite, and honest? Or do we hide behind this Internet world that is slowly eating us alive?

I find out Johnny is dating the girl through facebook. Also I see all the lovey-dovey stuff between them that I have been out of town to miss. Oh, but I did see something asked him about it and he avoided it. That's mature.

Johnny's (and I thought my) friend Mango decided to unfriend me. Friend her and be all nice. wtf? I didn't do anything to him and he never cared enough to ask me. Curtis did and I hope he doesn't hate me...

It just sucks. I knew I was fucked up to begin with and was honest about it. I was honest about almost everything no matter how much it hurt or how hard it was to say. Yet I get blamed for being fucked up! I said that from the start! Apparently people would rather have fake than the truth these days. I'm the person who will tell you upfront who I am and what to try and expect. I try not to lie or mislead yet it gets me no where. Apparently I should be a fake bitch because at least people know how to handle those types of people. I must be some crazy oddity.

P.S. - Yes, I feel like a stupid teenage girl and I'll admit to it. I just know I'd rather vent here (not like anyone even reads it) than go to bed upset and angry and risk nightmares. Even though after a day like today I should already expect them.

Good night.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home